The Institute for Cancer Research (ICR) is one of the world’s most influential cancer research institutes, with an outstanding record of achievement dating back more than 100 years. ICR London operates as a research institute, a higher education institution and an exempt charity.
Content Formula was responsible for the digital workspace strategy, information architecture and user experience, graphic design, development using our in-house team, deployment and post-launch support. The project had the following objectives:
- connect people, promote knowledge sharing and communication, and foster collaboration - both within and outside of the ICR network.
- provide easy and fast access to relevant information
- provide staff and students with access to a range of tools and functions that will make their working lives easier
- promote the ICR brand and organisational culture
- develop a cost-effective and sustainable platform